The Center Studio includes:
- 4,000 square feet to plan your celebration
- Table selections 25 – 5′ round tables, 15 – 6′ banquet tables, and 12 – 3′ round high cocktail tables
- 200 chairs and 50 barstools
- 3 custom-made mobile bars
- 6 flat screen TVs for slideshows, program DVDs, and streaming live video and photos
- MP3 input for sound through our Bose speaker system
- Wireless microphones
- Bistro and decor lights
- Digital LED mood lighting package
- 3 – 4’ x 8′ skirted platforms
The South Studio is an extra 3,700 square feet of extra space if needed.
- You can select one of our fantastic catering partners, or bring your own. We are happy to get to know new catering companies in town! Thinking a food truck would be fun? Food trucks are welcome here.
- You may bring in your own alcohol, however you must use Peak Beverage for professional bartending service.
- Entertainment companies may use our sound system for background music, however, we do not have sub-woofers, so for that driving bass sound, you’ll need to hire a company that will bring their own equipment.
- A certificate of insurance is required naming The Studios at Overland Crossing as additionally insured. Usually your caterer has this insurance and can take care of this for you.
- Event management services are available for an additional fee.
- We require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit to hold the date with the balance due 60 days prior.
Peak: (Friday or Saturday) $5,200
Non-Peak: (Sunday through Thursday) $4,700