Congratulations on your engagement! You found each other and now it is time to find a place to celebrate this memorable occasion with family and friends. The Studios at Overland Crossing is the ideal location for you to tailor your special celebration. We know that this is your day and the surroundings should reflect your personalities merging together as you begin a new family. We do everything in our power to accommodate your needs and help you accomplish your vision.
The Center Studio includes:
- 4,000 square feet to plan your perfect celebration
- Table selections 25 – 5′ round tables, 15 – 6′ banquet tables, 12 – 3′ round high cocktail tables and 1 sweetheart table
- 200 chairs and 50 barstools
- 3 custom-made mobile bars
- 6 flat screen TVs for slideshows, DVDs, and streaming live video and photos
- MP3 input for sound through our in-house speaker system
- Wireless microphones
- Bistro and decor lights
- Digital LED mood lighting package
- 3 – 4′ x 8′ skirted platforms
- We give you access the studios anytime on the day of your wedding to decorate and make the space look exactly how you’ve dreamed. Bring your Pinterest board and go crazy! We will also give you (or your family and friends) the option to load your decorations out the next day. (There is no discount if you don’t want to take us up on the additional time.)
- You can select one of our fantastic catering partners, or bring your own. We are happy to get to know new catering companies in town! Thinking a food truck would be fun? Food trucks are welcome here.
- You may bring in your own alcohol, however you must use Peak Beverage for professional bartending service.
- Entertainment companies may use our sound system for ceremony music, however, we do not have sub-woofers, so for that driving bass sound, you’ll need to hire a company that will bring their own equipment.
- A certificate of insurance is required naming The Studios at Overland Crossing as additionally insured. Usually your caterer has this insurance and can take care of this for you.
- Event management services are available for an additional fee.
- We require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit to hold your date with the balance due 60 days prior.
The South Studio is an adjacent 3,500 square feet of extra space for ceremonies and/or cocktail hour.
Peak: (Friday or Saturday) $5,200 Non-Peak: $4,700